The blog for all solo travellers : HOLI IN GUWAHATI

Wikipedia search

Search results

Thursday, March 21, 2019

HOLI IN GUWAHATI

HOLI IN GUWAHATI

First of all happy holi to everyone hope you enjoyed this holi well. I'm very sorry everyone I have not put forward any blogs for you. I'm really sorry for that.  I have been preparing for my entrances which will come to an end only after that I would be able to bring blogs to you regularly. But now I'm mostly devoting my time to studies and not getting enough time to explore new places. But ones my exams get over I will be free to explore new places and bring you all more and more new places and exciting experience. So that you all can have an amazing time when visiting those places. 
Now without wasting much time lets get started. 
Today's holi was my first official holi in Guwahati although i have been living in Guwahati for last 3years but last two years either I was at home or at the time of holi of dint play holi as I was too lazy back then. But today since I'm living no more in a hostel and I'm free to go where ever I like.  I too dint have any plans this year for holi I was too lazy to go out but my brother applied colour to me and then I was forced to pick myself up and then go out.  I thought this as a great opportunity to bring you all the fun and excitement of holi. 


  • FANCY BAZAAR 

This was the place I went first.
People roaming around with the festive mood
I was planning to walk the whole of Guwahati but then I met my brother and his group and joined them.  We went to Fancy bazaar and there was total festive atmosphere it was more like a rock concert.
Elephant bathed in Gulal during holi
Since in Fancy bazaar the rain dance
Biggest rain dance in entire Guwahati. Here the energy is of another world


People were dancing like mad people with so much energy
is the biggest in Guwahati this brings a huge crowd there. Had a great time there
Here it was full of madness the energy was through the roof
dancing on the high bass beat. 
Person taking selfie with poor children giving them the joy of the festival of colours. Showing the contrasting colour od our society

  • Belle view 
After dancing like crazy it was time for us to sit and relax.
Holi fun in belle view, Guwahati
After Fancy Bazaar we decided to go to Belle view.  This place is one of my favorite in Guwahati as the view from here of the Brahmaputra is magnificent. The cool breeze of Mighty Brahmaputra
The beautiful Mighty Brahmaputra

cooled us. There the people in our group started smashing eggs on the head of each other. Only couples were saved in that raw egg battle. Luckily i was among them who were saved. We chilled there for and hour along with the egg madness and playing holi. Then it was time for lunch. 

  • Jorabat
 By the time we left Belli view we were starving .
View from the Brahmaputra Jungle Resort
Then we headed to 9mile to have lunch but on the way the group broke up and they cancelled the plan. After that me and my brother went where we intended but then we thought of going to somewhere new so we decided to go to Brahmaputra Jungle Resort.
Garden of Brahmaputra jungle resort
Visiting the place was great it is quite in the outskirts of the town.  The views from there were mesmerizing. But it was smaller then I expected. But it was good the food was good and most importantly affordable . Not too expensive. 
View from the place of dining in Brahmaputra Jungle Resort

  • Back to Guwahati 
On the way back to Guwahati since the sun was setting.  We got to see a beautiful sunset. 
Sunset on the way back to Guwahati from Sonapur

A factory in Sonapur, Guwahati

View of village on the way back to Guwahati from Sonapur

Sunset with the Mile hording showing how far is Guwahati from Sonapur




That's all for this blog hope you enjoyed it. Ones again Happy Holi  to everyone

Please don't forget to subscribe, follow and share it to all your friends , family and all you know. 
Hope you enjoyed this holi please comment your holi experience below. 

Check out my other blogs below
Thank you for reading 

5 comments:

  1. Good information about the blog. Mumbai bazar, mumbai chart, matka jodi fix, 220 patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.
    Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

    Email: investmoneyoilgasfast@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. HELLO TO ALL IN NEED OF FUNDS FOR BUSINESS OR PERSONAL REASONS.QUICK LOAN GIVE OUT FUNDS TO BUSINESS FIRMS AND INDIVIDUALS FOR JUST 1% INTEREST RATE. CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAIL EMAIL: Quickloan4343@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was pleasure reading your content. I just remembered my days in India for Taj Mahal Tour by Luxury Car. It was really enjoyable and wonderful. I will visit again for taj mahal day tour

    ReplyDelete

Chinma waterfalls a hidden treasure

  Chinma  F alls Chinma Falls   Nestled among the hills of Shallang, a small town in the West Khasi hills, are two spectacular waterfalls- T...

Popular post of the blog